Tuesday, October 27, 2009

moments wif joy.tears.happiness

today is my convocation's day..hopefully everything will be fine..insyaallah..after 3 years struggled with this course, alhmdulillah i've survived..thanks to my family and friends for being so supportive and understanding..may ALLAH bless u all...ameen...

dont know why im being so sentimental dis morning..fells like want to cry..cry for my convo or bcoz afraid with final exam tomorrow..really have no idea..whatever it is..im really proud with myself..maybe for others this doesnt means anything but for me, its affect me a lot..

to all my friends batch june06-july09 (Bachelor of Legal Studies) congrats for our convocation today n wish u all best of luck in everything u do...wallahualam...


....aku yg bercampur baur perasaan skrg...

enjoy this song guys...lots of unforgettable memory...xoxo..


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Gratisan Musik

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers