Friday, December 11, 2009

can i expecting more??

slam...
dis early morning i had checked my result of LLB part 1...ameen..thanks to Allah for all his blessing..i've passed all papers..before checking my result,i've already told myself to redha n prepared to any possibilities that could happen...but my mind cannot do tht becoz after done wif checking my result i keep thinking...
if dis subject i can get higher gred so my result will be much2 better..
but the negative side was what if other subject i get lower gred
so the conclusion still be the same i guess..thus, can i expecting more than what i've already got?? and....
the clear answer = just thinking from the positive and negative sides and i will get the answer...
after considering all circumstances and my achievements in class what i can said that im really grateful to Allah..becoz He knows better than all of us..and one thing that im really sure that "there must be a reason for something happen"
*congrats to all my frenz :)
* sorry for my imperfect grammar guys..
....aku yg bersyukur passed seme paper....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Gratisan Musik

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers